Hop til indhold
Stavox

Jeres yndlings film sætning

Linda

Hvad er jeres Yndlings film sætning (noget som en person har sagt) i må gerne poste hvad filmen hedder men tidspunktet hvor personen siger sætningen behøves ikke at blive posted (men du må gerne hvis du kender det)

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

2 minutter siden, Joergen skrev:

"If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." - Taken 

endnu en god en

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."
— Liam Neeson, Taken

@Kiwi Z

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

17 minutter siden, Kagen skrev:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."
— Liam Neeson, Taken

@Kiwi Z

Mig når @Ingrid eller @Linda tager min M5 😠

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Arkiveret

Dette emne er nu arkiveret og er lukket for yderligere svar

• Tilføj...

COOKIE- OG PRIVATLIVSPOLITIK PÅ STAVOX.DK

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privatlivspolitik - Vilkår for brug.